Savannah Monitor Banner Tee
Savannah Monitor Banner Tee
This item is hand created upon order.
Please allow 2.5 weeks for production and shipping time.
Stocky framed washed with earthen coloration, the beautiful Savannah Monitor has become an extremely popular monitor species kept by many all over the globe. With feisty natures and giant diggy paws, it can be tough to contain these intense insectivores but we think a touch of flowers from their native continent will do the trick. And it works! These tees will only escape if you take them with you on your adventures!
• Bella + Canvas Unisex Tee
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
- Secure payments
- Carbon neutral
We offer returns & exchanges 30 days upon receiving your item. For refunds, we require the product returned to our shop in the condition it was received before a refund can be issued. Some items are not refundable.
For Damaged Items
If your product is damaged, you do not need to return it! We only require a photo of the item so we can get a new item printed and shipped to you.
Incorrect Design Received
Sometimes our supplier makes an error. You do not need to return this item, just send us a photo and we will get your correct item reprinted and shipped.
Wrong Size Exchanges
Please review and measure your frame based on the sizing charts we provide on our products. While we can make exchanges, it takes longer to get a new size reprinted and shipped. We will request the incorrect size be returned to us prior to reissuing a reprinted garment of the proper size.
Any personalized decal or product, stickers, and small accessory items are non-refundable.
Please see our refund page for more details.
In order to bring a variety of products to our customers, we enlist the assistance of various production companies; all who provide outstanding quality of goods. Each item is fulfilled once ordered so it will take several days before your purchase will be shipped.
Please see the boxed content on each product description to know estimated time frames.
During holidays, we highly recommend you order 2-3 weeks in advance to avoid delays.
To ensure the longevity of your garments color and print, use the following washing instructions:
• Tees: Wash in cold water, max 30 C or 86F
• Hoodies: Wash in warm water, max 40C or 105F.
• Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not iron.
• Tumble Dry Low.
If you experience an issue with the print coming off on the first wash, contact us immediately as this denotes an issue with the tee!
• 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton (fabrication may be different for certain colors)
• Unisex Fit (unless noted)
• Side seams
• Tear away label
To ensure your products last and retain their vibrant colors, we highly recommend you follow our care guides below!
• Plush Blankets: Do not dry clean; Do not iron; Do not bleach; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F), *hand wash will extend the quality of the product; Tumble dry: low heat.
• Sherpa Blankets: Wash item using cold machine wash with similar colors garments using a gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low settings or hang dry. Do not bleach or dry clean.
• Mugs: Our mugs are made via sublimation techniques so they are dishwasher safe!
• Pillows: Cover removable from pillow. Machine wash safe. Use warm or cool wash settings. Tumble low or air dry.